Below are examples of skills at each of the three levels at VA. The complete list of skills in the VA curriculum, with their level and priority rankings, can be found in the Versatile Arts Skills Tracker. Log in to my.versatilearts.net and select Personal Skills Tracker to access it.
- Rope/Tissu: Wrap and Russian climbs, catcher’s hang, fake flag, single and double foot lock, flying Dutchman, basic hip lock, salto.
- Trapeze: Knee beats, body beats, basket mount, bird’s nest, mermaid, angel, candlestick, gazelle, standing on the bar, hip hang, front balance.
- Rope/Tissu: straddle climb, scissor hip lock, windmill (wheeldown), Brazilian eye, aerial dance footlock, angel drop
- Trapeze: Pullovers, rock & roll, montreal, single knee hang, egg in the ropes, amazon, catchers rollup, ankle hang
- Rope/Tissu: rope beats, fancy catcher’s, double star, combination drops (salto star, etc), open dives, belay
- Trapeze: Pullovers, hip circles, forward and backward rolls, ooze/drop to ankles, Russian roll, toe hang
- Rope/Tissu: hiplock rollup, pinwheel rollup, pirouette
- Trapeze: single toe hang, back/front/side planche, back circles, pullover to angel
- Open Gym Membership: $85/month. An open gym membership includes unlimited training during open gym hours. Approval required via a short, free assessment at your first visit.
- Open Gym Membership added to class tuition: $60/month. If you have registered for a regular session-based class, you can add unlimited training during open gym hours at a discounted rate if you pay for it at registration time.
- Training membership: $110/month. For experienced, proficient aerialists, our training membership provides unlimited drop-in training plus up to 2 hours of reserved point rental time per week. Rental time does not rollover week to week but may be shared with other members. Rentals may be booked up to 2 weeks in advance and may not recur automatically. Approval/orientation required.
- Professional Membership: $165/month. A professional membership includes unlimited training during any time the space is not exclusively reserved for class, plus 50% off group classes. Pro members must be approved by the director and go through an orientation. Troupe discounts are available.
- Acro Membership: $80/month: An acro membership gives you 2 hours per week of reserved time in the Blue Room (meaning you get exclusive use unless you choose to let someone else use the space with you) plus unlimited opportunistic use of the space any time it is not otherwise occupied. We have a 24-hour cancellation policy for all prime-time, exclusive room reservations. If you cancel less than 24 hours before the start of your prime-time reservation, you will forfeit those rental hours. Prime-time is from 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm. We have a 12-hour cancellation policy for all other exclusive reservations.
- Dance Membership: $80/month: A dance membership gives you 2 hours per week of reserved time in the Ballroom plus unlimited opportunistic use of the space any time it is not otherwise occupied. We have a 24-hour cancellation policy for all prime-time, exclusive room reservations. If you cancel less than 24 hours before the start of your prime-time reservation, you will forfeit those rental hours. Prime-time is from 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm. We have a 12-hour cancellation policy for all other exclusive reservations.
- Training Membership: $85/month.
- Open Gym Membership added to class tuition: $60/month.
- Professional Membership: $165/month.
- Acro and Dance memberships: $80/month
Pricing and Payment
- 100 points cost $90
- 200 points cost $175
- 300 points cost $255
- 400 points cost $325
A 10-punch card is $125 (a 10% savings over drop-in pricing)
One open gym visit == one punch.
Drop-In ClassesDrop-in punchcards are being phased out as of June 1, 2018, and are being replaced by point cards - a more flexible way to prepay for drop-in activities at a discount.
- Mail a check to Versatile Arts, 7601 Greenwood Ave N, Suite 103, Seattle, WA 98103
- Cash or check delivered to the studio. Please contact us to find out a good time to come by and drop off your payment.
- Credit card payments are accepted via the online registration system. We do request that you pay the 3% fee charged by the credit card processing company; that fee is mandatory for charges over $150.
- PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org. As with credit cards, we appreciate it if you add in the ~3% fee charged by Paypal on all business transactions.
- $26/class for most 90-minute aerial classes, or $208 for an 8-week session
- $28/class for 90-minute straps classes, or $224 for an 8-week session
- $24/class for 90-minute contortion classes, or $192 per 8-week session
- $24/class for 75-minute youth classes, or $192 per 8-week session
- $22/class for 75-minute handstand classes, or $176 per 8-week session
- 1-hour: $20
- 90-min: $26
- 2-hour: $32