Pricing and Payment
Versatile Arts offers prepaid punchcards for open gym visits and drop-in classes. These punchcards are electronic and can be purchased through our online system at https://my.versatilearts.net.
Punchcards are valid for one year from the purchase date. They are non-transferable and non-refundable so please choose carefully!
A 10-punch card is $125 (a 10% savings over drop-in pricing)
One open gym visit == one punch.
Prices below are in effect as of 1/1/2018.
A 24-punch card is $140 (10% savings)
A 36-punch card is $200 (15% savings)
The cost of the class determines how many punches are required. For example, a 1-hour, $20 class requires 3 punches. A 90-min class ($24-26) requires 4 punches.
Payments can be made by any of the following methods:
- Mail a check to Versatile Arts, 7601 Greenwood Ave N, Suite 103, Seattle, WA 98103
- Cash or check delivered to the studio. Please contact us to find out a good time to come by and drop off your payment.
- Credit card payments are accepted via the online registration system. We do request that you pay the 3% fee charged by the credit card processing company; that fee is mandatory for charges over $150.
- PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org. As with credit cards, we appreciate it if you add in the ~3% fee charged by Paypal on all business transactions.
If paying by check, please note what the check is for and which student, if not the person whose name is on the check. Returned checks will incur a $12 fee to cover our bank charge.
All credit card and paypal payments can be made through our online registration system. Go to http://my.versatilearts.net
to set up your login and make payments from the comfort of your own home. If you prefer to use check or cash, those transactions must happen in person or by USMail. NOTE: Only existing VA students can use the online system. Filling out our online release form will add you to our database, after which you can set up your my.versatilearts.net login.
Each session has a pre-registration cut-off date about 4 days before the start of the session. After that date, tuition goes up $10 per class.
Tuition rates vary based on the type and length of class. As of 1/1/2018, rates are:
- $26/class for most 90-minute aerial classes, or $208 for an 8-week session
- $28/class for 90-minute straps classes, or $224 for an 8-week session
- $24/class for 90-minute contortion classes, or $192 per 8-week session
- $24/class for 75-minute youth classes, or $192 per 8-week session
- $22/class for 75-minute handstand classes, or $176 per 8-week session
A non-refundable $50 deposit holds your space in the class. Balance is due on the first day of class.
Drop-ins may be available for session classes as space allows, for an extra $5 drop-in fee.
While most of VA's aerial classes are session-based, we do offer some classes as drop-ins. Pricing is as follows:
- 1-hour: $20
- 90-min: $26
- 2-hour: $32
Session classes may allow drop-ins as space allows and by permission of the instructor, for an additional $5 drop-in fee.
Open gym is always available as a drop-in for $14.
Note that we now offer prepaid punchcards
for drop-in classes and open gym as well.
See the Membership
page for more information about each level. Student membership prices are for 90-minute classes; if you want to take a 2-hour class, add $24 per class to your monthly fee.
- Training Membership: $85/month.
- Open Gym Membership added to class tuition: $60/month.
- Professional Membership: $165/month.
- Acro and Dance memberships: $80/month
- $60/hr for 1 person ($30 for a 30-minute assessment)
- $80/hr for 2 people
- $90/hr for 3 people
- $25/person/hr for 4 or more people
You may pre-pay for lessons, drop-ins, open gym, etc by creating an account with Versatile Arts. Your account will then be debited any time you sign in at the studio, and the system will let you know when your balance is low. These funds never expire.
This is a great way to avoid having to write a lot of checks or enter your credit card number over and over!