Pricing and Payment
Versatile Arts now offers prepaid punchcards for open gym visits and drop-in classes. These punchcards are electronic and can be purchased through our online system at https://my.versatilearts.net.
Punchcards are valid for one year from the purchase date. They are non-transferable and non-refundable so please choose carefully!
A 10-punch card is $125 (a 10% savings over drop-in pricing)
One open gym visit == one punch.
A 24-punch card is $130 (10% savings)
A 36-punch card is $184 (15% savings)
The cost of the class determines how many punches are required. For example, a 1-hour, $18-$20 class requires 3 punches. A 90-min class ($24) requires 4 punches.
Payments can be made by any of the following methods:
- Mail a check to Versatile Arts, 7601 Greenwood Ave N, Suite 103, Seattle, WA 98103
- PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you can afford to add a few dollars to cover paypal’s cut (3%), you will earn good karma points.
- Cash or check delivered to the studio. Please contact us to find out a good time to come by and drop off your payment.
- Credit card payments are now accepted over the phone, or from the web site when existing students are paying for classes.
If paying by check, please note what the check is for and which student, if not the person whose name is on the check. Returned checks will incur a $12 fee to cover our bank charge.
Tuition, Membership payments, and Pre-paid account contributions can be made through our online registration system. Go to http://my.versatilearts.net
to set up your login and make payments from the comfort of your own home. NOTE: Only existing VA students can use the online system. If you are new to VA and want to sign up for class, you need to sign up for an intro series or come to the studio for an assessment, at which time we can enter you into the system for future use.
Each session has a pre-registration cut-off date about 4 days before the start of the session. After that date, tuition goes up $10 per class.
- $176 for 75-minute classes/$186 after cut-off
- $192 for 90-minute classes/$202 after cut-off
- $240 for 2-hour classes/$250 after cut-off
- $168 for 90-minute classes/$178 after cut-off
- $210 for 2-hour classes/$220 after cut-off
A non-refundable $50 deposit holds your space in the class. Balance is due on the first day of class.
While most of VA's aerial classes are session-based, we do offer some classes as drop-ins. Pricing is as follows:
- 1-hour: $18-20
- 90-min: $24
- 2-hour: $30
Open gym is always available as a drop-in for $14.
Note that we now offer prepaid punchcards
for drop-in classes and open gym as well.
See the Membership
page for more information about each level. Student membership prices are for 90-minute classes; if you want to take a 2-hour class, add $24 per class to your monthly fee.
- Training Membership: $85/month.
- Open Gym Membership added to class tuition: $60/month.
- Professional Membership: $165/month.
- Acro and Dance memberships: $80/month
- $60/hr for 1 person ($30 for a 30-minute assessment)
- $80/hr for 2 people
- $90/hr for 3 people
- $25/person/hr for 4 or more people
You may pre-pay for lessons, drop-ins, open gym, etc by creating an account with Versatile Arts. Your account will then be debited any time you sign in at the studio, and the system will let you know when your balance is low. This is a great way to avoid having to write a lot of checks!