Each session has a pre-registration cut-off date about 4 days before the start of the session. After that date, tuition goes up $10 per class.
Tuition rates vary based on the type and length of class. As of 1/1/2018, rates are:
- $26/class for most 90-minute aerial classes, or $208 for an 8-week session
- $28/class for 90-minute straps classes, or $224 for an 8-week session
- $24/class for 90-minute contortion classes, or $192 per 8-week session
- $24/class for 75-minute youth classes, or $192 per 8-week session
- $22/class for 75-minute handstand classes, or $176 per 8-week session
A non-refundable $50 deposit holds your space in the class. If you cancel before the session registration cut-off, we will credit the deposit to your VA account for future use. If you cancel after the cutoff, you forfeit those funds. Tuition balance is due on the first day of class.
Drop-ins may be available for session classes as space allows, for an extra $5 drop-in fee.