Each session has a pre-registration cut-off date about 4 days before the start of the session. After that date, tuition goes up $10 per class. Tuition rates vary based on the type and length of class. As of 9/1/2021, rates are:
- $30/class for most 90-minute aerial classes, or $240for an 8-week session
- $34/class for 90-minute straps classes, or $272 for an 8-week session
- $28/class for 75-minute youth classes, or $224 per 8-week session
- $26/class for 75-minute handstand classes, or $208 per 8-week session
A non-refundable $50 deposit holds your space in the class. If you cancel before the session registration cut-off, we will credit the deposit to your VA account for future use. If you cancel after the cutoff, you forfeit those funds. Tuition balance is due on the first day of class. Drop-ins may be available for session classes as space allows, for an extra $5 drop-in fee.
While most of VA’s aerial classes are session-based, we do offer some classes as drop-ins. Pricing is generally as follows:
- 1-hour: $25
- 90-min: $30
- 2-hour: $36
Session classes may allow drop-ins as space allows and by permission of the instructor, for an additional $5 drop-in fee.
Open gym is always available as a drop-in for $15.
Points can be purchased in increments of 100, with more of a discount the more points you buy. Points can be used for almost any drop-in activity: classes, studio rentals, open gym, private lessons. Points cannot be used for session classes, workshop, event tickets, or merchandise. Point pricing as of May 20, 2018:
- 100 points cost $90
- 200 points cost $175
- 300 points cost $255
- 400 points cost $325
Note: points expire in one year and are non-refundable. Pointcards may be transferred within a family.
Punchcards are available again for open gym, one punch per visit.
10-punch card: $135
20-punch card: $240
Punchcards are valid for one year from date of purchase. They are non-refundable and non-transferable.
You may pre-pay for lessons, drop-ins, open gym, etc by creating an account with Versatile Arts. Your account will then be debited any time you sign in at the studio, and the system will let you know when your balance is low. These funds never expire. This is a great way to avoid having to write a lot of checks or enter your credit card number over and over!
Payments can be made by any of the following methods:
- Mail a check to Versatile Arts, 7601 Greenwood Ave N, Suite 103, Seattle, WA 98103
- Cash or check delivered to the studio. Please contact us to find out a good time to come by and drop off your payment.
- Credit card payments are accepted via the online registration system. We do request that you pay the 3% fee charged by the credit card processing company; that fee is mandatory for charges over $50. You now have the ability to store a credit card in the system for ongoing use.
- PayPal to email@example.com. As with credit cards, we appreciate it if you add in the ~3% fee charged by Paypal on all business transactions.
- Venmo to @versatile_arts. Please add 2% to Venmo transactions to cover their fee.
- Direct ACH transfer. A good way to avoid fees is to use bank transfer. Please let us know if you’d like to use this method and we’ll be happy to provide our routing and account number.
If paying by check, please note what the check is for and which student, if not the person whose name is on the check. Returned checks will incur a $12 fee to cover our bank charge. All credit card and paypal payments can be made through our online registration system. Go to http://my.versatilearts.net to set up your login and make payments from the comfort of your own home. If you prefer to use check or cash, those transactions must happen in person or by USMail. NOTE: Only existing VA students can use the online system. Filling out our online release form will add you to our database, after which you can set up your my.versatilearts.net login.
We are excited to offer a limited number of scholarships to folks identifying as BIPOC. Check out more information about this program here: https://www.versatilearts.net/about/bipoc-scholarship/
We also have work trade opportunities pop up occasionally. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to express interest in future openings.